Monday, April 28, 2014

Deadlines Are Past...For Now

Hello Readers,
Just wanted to apologize for the temporary unintentional hiatus I took from the blog for the last five days.  Last week was pretty much the worst one of the semester, and the end of it marks a small break for us as far as deadlines go.  So, I spent a much-needed weekend with the other girls in studio, mostly drinking wine and shopping.  As far as the blog goes, I will continue posting the last round of blogs I received.  Then we have one more submission this Wednesday and those will be the last ones.  There will be new blog posts until May 10th which is our graduation day! After that, I will leave this blog to the next Library Graduate Assistant starting next fall.  Thanks!

Lauren Hale
Blog Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment