Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thesis Update

By Sean Hartman On Tuesday I gave my second review for my thesis. Out of all the discussion amongst my committee and I there are a few changes that need to be done. One of the main aspects that was discussed a lot was bring a garden into the area, whether that be in a covered garden that is private to the Emergency Department waiting or is open to the public. I am starting to generate some ideas on what I would like to do and need to do some research on the particular type of garden I would like to do. But over all my committee seemed to be pleased with what I had done to this point. There are a few other changes that need to be completed which I agreed on doing was creating a sub-waiting room once you were processed through the triage area, and to do a detail of a room so that you can see all the different components that go into the room. After completing the changes that the committee and I agrees on I will the contact them and see what they think. I hope to have this completed by the end of this semester. Then we are on to the summer semester. During this time it will be final tweaks, and a whole lot of writing. Along with the design portion of the thesis we also have to have written portion. I hope to get a good jump on this during the three week break we have during the end of this semester and the start of the summer semester. But all in all this semester and my thesis is starting to come to an end. Wish me luck as the end is near of schooling and soon will be out in the work force.

No comments:

Post a Comment