Sunday, May 1, 2011

More on Thesis: The Works of Rafael Guastavino & the Catalan Vault

By Russell Baker

For this blog entry, as a candidate for the Master of Architecture Degree from Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, I've decided to plug my Final Defense Thesis Presentation. Early stages of my thesis work have been included in previous blog entries. Though still in development, I have included several, more recent, preliminary images of some of the handouts and presentation boards that will be improved and then included in my Final Presentation, as used in my Preliminary State of Thesis Presentation on April 15th, 2011. The self-explanatory images I have included contain a historical synopsis and a presentation agenda outline in addition to thesis objectives and some of the posters. This final defense will most likely be presented the third week in July, 2011. Be on the lookout for postings of the SIU graduate students' scheduled presentations in the coming months, and I encourage anyone interested to attend this author's presentation as well as those of all other graduate students!




No comments:

Post a Comment