Monday, March 14, 2016

As If I Wasn’t Busy Enough…


By: Megan Crider

Since I chose a new thesis topic in January, I have found it quite difficult to make significant progress (or what I personally feel is significant progress) on the design.  This is partially due to the fact that I will have to rewrite all of my thesis paper over again, thus I have been trying to conduct research and design simultaneously.  I have been struggling to find the balance between these two; if I am reading and researching then I am not designing, and if I am designing I am not researching.  Looks like I am going to have to suck it up for a night or two and buckle down to really knock out some research.  From there I should be able to design much more efficiently and with more knowledge and research to support my decisions.

            On top of all of this, did I mention that I am planning my wedding as well?  I am a genius, my fiancé and I have planned our wedding for two weeks after my graduation in May.  Two weeks, that’s it.  I must be some sort of masochist.  So in addition to juggling things at school, I am also juggling them at home.  I still need to order bridesmaids dresses, invitations and RSVPs.  And I need to go to Hobby Lobby and elsewhere to purchase more flowers and decorations.  Oh and I need to begin to even think about my bridal shower, let alone plan it.  Planning a bachelorette party would be a nice thing to do as well.  Ahhhhh! Is it June yet, so all of this will be over?  In less than three months I will be wrapping up my thesis, graduating with a master’s degree, and getting married. I am excited; what a busy and thrilling ride this will be! Let’s do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment